The Mariánky Ski Resort is situated in the suburbs of the spa town of Mariánské Lázně.
We look forward to you in the summer season 2016!
Cableway MARIÁNSKÉ LÁZNĚ Koliba - Krakonoš
Operation time: 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. / departs every 15 minutes
Summer operation of the cable car from May to October!
Come here for a trip!
Extraordinary operation for groups with reservation in advance (at least 20 people).
In summer, the Mariánky Ski Resort offers:
- Cable car to the “Krakonoš” top
- Bicycles are transported by the cableway FREE OF CHARGE
- Prams are transported FREE OF CHARGE
- Scooter track Kladská - Mariánské Lázně (riding road scooters)
- Mountain bike rental
- Off-road scooter rental
- Bike Park for downhill bikes from the top cableway station to the lower one.
- Miniature park near the top cableway station
- Hiking routes of various difficulty levels beginning from the top station
- Hamelika observation tower
- Cycle routes and Nordic walking
- Refreshment and restaurant
- Playground built right near the lower cableway station (swings, slide, trampoline, sandpit)
Information about ski resort operation: +420 737 222 456 or email@example.com
- Educational nature circuit with perfect maquettes (measuring scale 1:25) of construction and technical monuments of the Czech Republic in a beautiful landscape park.
100 m to the right of the top cableway station - approx. 2-minute walk
“Spa Forests” Nature trail
- From the top cable car station, you can go along a forest path through the Spa Forests.
- This is a nature trail focused on balneology, history, geology, botany, ecology etc.
- The circuit is 5.2 km long and is available all year long.
- 1.5 km from the top cable car station (approx. 15-minute walk)
- The observation tower was built in 1876 and is situated at an altitude of 723 m.a.s.l.
- Its name comes from German pronunciation of the former designation “Homolka”
- In old maps, it has the name Observation Tower of Franz Josef I.
- The stone cylindrical tower is 20 metres high
- There are 100 stairs leading to its top
- View of the spa part of the city of Mariánské Lázně, Slavkovský Forest or Green Mountain
- If conditions are suitable (particularly in the evening), you can hear a singing fountain on the observation tower
Feel free and hire a scooter right next to the cableway!
- Try a downhill ride on an off-road scooter from the top station of the Krakonoš cableway
- The cableway will take you to the top and from here you can go along forest paths and go down the slope tracks
- Rental near the entrance station of the Koliba cableway
- The price includes: cableway ticket, scooter, helmet
- The children's park is right near the lower cable car station
- Near a ski bar where you can have a snack while watching your children playing nearby
- The newly built playground is also suitable for babies
- There is a sandpit, swings, slide, horizontal bars, drawing board and, from 1 June, a big jumping trampoline
Bike Park Mariánky
- It offers three downhill tracks of various difficulty levels
- Open daily from 10.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. (cableway, car park and refreshment in operation)